Kraken is your cryptocurrency exchange in Monroe, Louisiana
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded at the end of 2011 by Jesse Powell, a fan of blockchain technologies. The site was created to be a worthy replacement for Mt.Gox. Today Kraken is one of several large companies with an excellent reputation. In particular, it offers clients a full Proof-of-Reserves audit, within the framework of which client's balances are reconciled with the contents of wallets.
A reliable platform for your cryptocurrency
Kraken in Monroe invites users to trade from all over the world. The exchange provides a full range of services and is characterized by the following advantages:
- Technical support in 13 languages of the world.
- A colossal selection of financial instruments.
- The registration process takes 4-5 minutes.
- Support for a variety of payment methods for replenishing a deposit, withdrawing money from an account.
- Access to 2000+ markets without hidden fees.
- Instant real-time price change alerts.
- High leverage 1: 200. However, you should not get carried away with loans. By borrowing money from the exchange, you risk losing twice as much.
- Account replenishment using QIWI, WebMoney, debit card.
- Withdrawal of money - from 1 to 5 days.
- Free training courses for trading cryptocurrencies and stocks right on the site.
- Ability to create up to 10 real accounts and up to 10 demo versions of the account.
Kraken - cryptocurrency exchange overview
Kraken is a very popular cryptocurrency exchange that is known to both experienced traders and newcomers in the field. The platform ranks among the top five in terms of trading volume and Kraken exchange in Monroe.
Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH, and others. Fiat currencies are also supported: CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD.
In total, the exchange supports over 150 pairs. According to Kraken reviews, news, and analytics, the most profitable option in terms of capitalization is bitcoin trading. There is a commission for internal transactions.
The most up-to-date rates, charts, summaries, reviews, transaction histories are also available to users as auxiliary services.
The office of this exchange operates in Monroe, so you can register and buy cryptocurrency on the official website of the city.
Crypto exchanges in Monroe
The latest news in Monroe
- City of Monroe partners with LED to create economic development plan February 7, 2023, 10:22 PM MONROE, La. (KNOE) - The City of Monroe is partnering with Louisiana Economic Development (LED) to m...
- Keep West Monroe Beautiful awarded grant for roundabout project February 3, 2023, 9:16 PM WEST MONROE, La. (KNOE) - Keep West Monroe Beautiful (KWMB) has been awarded a grant to invest in a ...
- Unemployment rate rising in Louisiana's big cities. Here's what to know February 3, 2023, 2:20 PM Many of Louisiana's major metropolitan areas saw unemployment rates increase from December 2021 to D...
- ULM to host FAFSA open house event on February 7th February 2, 2023, 8:58 PM Photo courtesy of the University of Louisiana Monroe Photo courtesy of the University of Louisiana M...
- View all news in Monroe